Best CISA Study Materials 2023
Choosing the right CISA course is the single most important decision you will make on your journey towards becoming a Certified Information Systems Auditor. You will be spending countless hours studying with it, so it’s crucial to find the one that best fits your learning style.
So here’s the good news – I have personally tested and demoed the most popular online CISA prep courses on the market so you don’t have to! The comparison chart below will help you figure out which one best fits your needs.
See the Top 5 Best CISA Review Courses 2023 Compare CISA Courses Below:
- Surgent CISA Review Course
- Dooey CISA Training Course
- CISA Super Review Course
- Kaplan CISA Training Course (CyberVista CISA)
- CISA Exam Practice Study Materials
Research the best CISA review courses below.
- 1,050 MCQ’S
- Print Textbook + Flashcards
- Pass Guarantee
- 1,200 MCQ’S
- 5 Simulation Exams
- 10 Industry Case Studies
Certified Information Security
- 900 MCQ’S
- 40 CPE Credits
- No Questions Asked Guarantee
1. Surgent CISA Review Course
- Adaptive Learning: Surgent CISA Review has what they call “adaptive learning”. Beyond the marketing hype what that really means is you get to focus on the questions that you have trouble with and pass faster. It’s personalized learning at it’s best and definitely something you want to consider when choosing a CISA prep course.
- Pass or Refund: While you’ll never get back all the time you invested in studying, if you fail you’ll at least get your money back. Passing requires demonstrating a competence in all six areas during the four-hour, 200 multiple-choice question exam. A minimum score of 450 demonstrates a consistent standard of knowledge.
- Intuitive Dashboard:The Surgent test prep platform has just been updated. It’s easy to use, works on your phone or tabled and keeps everything you need within reach.
2. Dooey CISA Prep Course
- Live Online Option: Sometimes having a standardized schedule and specific time to login and study is the best way to ensure you pass the exam. Dooey offers this with their live online CISA classroom. Better yet, having the ability to ask questions and get answers in real time with industry experts is something you can’t get with Surgent or CISA SuperReview.
- Online Learning Content:The Dooey CISA course combines 29 hours of audio/visual lessons with 79 “knowledge check” quiz questions throughout. This helps to reinforce what students have learned during the training. They also provide 5 full CISA Simulation Exams to better prepare users for the actual test.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Dooey has a full money-back guarantee for their CISA Course. They allow students 2 days to try out the course and make sure they are satisfied. If a student is unsatisfied with the course and hasn’t accessed more than 20% of the content they can request a refund (be sure to see the full details of the guarantee on their site).
- Video Content: Dooey has created a very clear and organized video instruction series that covers vulnerability assessments, information systems audits, assurance guidelines, auditing information systems, and IT management
- Practice Questions: Having questions throughout the video lectures is a great feature; however, this course would benefit from having more “knowledge check” type questions. Having a small quiz or practice exam after each section would be very helpful.
3. SuperReview CISA Study Materials
- Up-To-Date Content: Their course content is updated twice yearly to include the newest content according to ISACA’s latest exam objectives. This is a very important feature for an exam prep course to have and helps ensure that you will be adequately prepared for the latest version of the exam. Among their updated content lies over 900 practice questions and 4 comprehensive exams.
- Free Demo: Certified Information Security is so confident in their course that they let students try it for free. You can just click the “Preview Now” button on the course page and it will take you right to the fully interactive SuperReview. You will be able to listen to select lectures and even take the assessments (quizzes) that follow.
- Earn CPE Credit: Once someone becomes a Certified Information Systems Auditor they will need to earn 40 CPE credits each year to maintain their certification; this course can be counted towards all 40 credits. It is a flexible and affordable online solution.
- Student Support:Students are provided with personal support from the course author Allen Keele by phone and through email. It is not every day you will find instructor support over the phone and at such a great price. It is helpful to be able to ask questions to an experienced industry professional.
- Guarantee: If you purchase the all-inclusive SuperReview and do not pass the exam within 6 months, they will allow you to access to the same training at no extra charge. There is no money-back guarantee with the course but getting to retake the course at no extra charge can be quite beneficial. Students will have to provide the proper notification of exam failure and meet certain requirements to qualify for the guarantee.
4. CyberVista CISA Training Course Online
- Self-Paced eLearning: You can take your time using the eLearning platform to ensure you understand what the topics are all about. This online access course allows you to plan your schedule so that you can learn whenever you want to and in a place of your choice.
- Long Hours of Instruction: The long hours of instruction by qualified trainers ensure learners for the course are well-prepared to pass their real exam. And it’s not just about the exam, it’s also about giving learners the best way to practice their knowlegde and acquire unique job skills..
- Full Year Access to Course Content:The eLearning course enables you to access the training content for a whole year. This allows you to study for as long as you want and polish up on all the areas by going through the course multiple times depending on your needs.
- Mastering Job Skills:If you want to get the best out of what you’re learning, then you need to take this eLearning prep course for ISACA CISA exam. It helps you master the required knowledge and equips you with skills that are useful in the job market. In short, by the time you complete your course, you’ll not only be ready to pass your exam but you’ll also help you have the skills necessary for the competitive job market.
- Continous Learning: The course uses an intutitive interface to brings you all that’s needed to make you knowlegeable. The clean interface supports continous learning so that you don’t miss out on any useful information and content.
- Progress Checking:YIf there’s one thing that makes learning interesting and supportive is knowing you can check your study progress. Having a way to identify your strengths and weaknesses is wonderful. As you take your course and practice using exam exercises, you’ll be receiving analytics and reports on how you’re so far performing. This will in turn help you know how to improve in areas you’re still weak in.
- Course May Not Be Deep Enough:For a learner who prefers extra long hours of in-depth learning, this course may not satisfy all their training needs. But if you want something to learn important aspects and polish up your knowledge and skills on the CISA exam, then this course fits your needs well.
ACCESS THE CYBERVISTA CISA COURSE HERE
5. ExamPractice CISA Study Materials
- Self-Paced Course: This course provides future audit and security experts with the resources to pass the CISA exam, and does so via a web-based program. With access to 15+ hours of interactive training for 180 days, you’ll have plenty of time to get prepared and use these prep materials on your own time.
- Included Content: This course comes with a ton of great resources to help you pass. Whether it’s the CISA workbook or the CISA chapter quizzes, there’s a lot of comprehensive material that comes with this program—all at an extremely affordable price.
- Presentation:While there’s a lot of great information and solid resources that accompany this content, the presentation isn’t ideal. It’s not an extremely exciting course, which may be difficult for those of you who need help focusing and staying on track. While it’s not without value, if you need a riveting video course, this isn’t your ideal match.
- Practice: This course has a ton of great features and a slew of different content types. However, there’s not a lot in the way of practice exams and extra ways to go over specific question types. While there are quizzes after each section, there’s no simulation work.