https://crushtheinfosecexams.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/unnamed-5.png 500 500 James Edge https://crushtheinfosecexams.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/InfoSec-Logo1-300x41.png James Edge2018-07-18 22:51:542018-06-29 07:03:37Best CISSP Study Materials
Searching for the perfect CISSP study materials could be the one of the most important decision you make on your journey towards becoming a Certified Information Systems Security Professional. The difference between effectively passing or failing the CISSP exam relies upon how well your study materials coordinate with your learning style and schedule.You will be spending countless hours studying it, so it’s crucial to find the one that best fits your learning style. Using the wrong prep course can cause you to score lower and fail your exam, costing you months of study time and additional exam fees. CRUSH is here to make sure that doesn’t happen! So here’s the great news – we have personally tested and demoed online the CISSP study materials below so you don’t have to. The comparison chart below will enable you to make sense of which one best fits your requirements.
Courtesy ISC2 As you witness the inquiries will be well spread over all spaces and true endeavors must be made to ace every one of the 8 domains. All the questions in CISSP don’t carry equal marks. The value of every question depends on its difficulty level. In addition to these 25 questions are experimental which are included for test purposes. These questions are not rated for calculation of your last score. In any case you can’t separate between these test questions and the evaluated ones.
CISSP Study Materials Discounts & Comparisons
|WEBSITE||Simplilearn CISSP||Graduate X CISSP||CISSP ExamPractice||Master of Project CISSP||Transcender CISSP|
|VIDEO LESSONS||32 Hours||50+ Hours||35+ Hours||10+ Hours||23 Hours|
|CPE CREDITS OFFERED||35 CPEs / 30 PDUs||35 CPEs||32 CPEs||30 CPEs||None|
|FORMAT||Online, Self-Paced||Online, Self-Paced||Online, Self-Paced||Online, Self-Paced||Online, Self-Paced|
|GUARANTEE||3 Day Money-Back Guarantee||30 Day Money-Back Guarantee||None||30 Day Money-Back Guarantee||On Practice Exam Software Only|
|FREE DEMO||Practice Exam Software Demo|
|FULL-LENGTH PRACTICE EXAMS||10 Quizzes|
|PHONE/EMAIL SUPPORT||Yes, Plus chat anytime 24/5!|
|ONLINE ACCESS||6 Months||6 Months||6 Months||12 Months||12 Months|
|GET STARTED||START NOW||START NOW||START NOW||START NOW||START NOW|
1. SimpliLearn CISSP Study MaterialsOVERALL RATING:
Money-Back Guarantee: SimpliLearn offer full money-back guarantee for their CISSP Online Course. They allow students 3 days demo to test the course and making sure that they are well pleased by it. If someone finds the course to be unsatisfactory and have not yet accessed more than 50% of the content they can request for a refund.
Simulation Exams: This training comes with 5 CISSP Simulation Exams. Each exam exam of 250 questions and ultimately summing up a total of 1,250 online questions. The exams are meant to simulate the real CISSP Exam and will allow the student to evaluate different areas of study.
CPE Credits: SimpliLearn’s CISSP counts towards your 35 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits or 30 Professional Development Units (PDUs). This training can be an incredible approach to keep up with your ongoing professional education requirements.
2. Graduate X CISSP Study Materials
In-Depth Video Lessons: With over 330 regularly updated videos explaining all the key topics in minor details. Best of all their platform was made mobile 1st. This gives the you flexibility of time and location.
Unmatched Value: GraduateX price tag is quiet reasonable as compared to SimiliLearn. While other competitors cost thousands they are less than half and offer their students a solid 30 day money-back guarantee. If someone finds the course to be unsatisfactory they can request for a refund.
(ISC)2 Approved & CPE Credits: Very few CISSP courses are actually approved. This is a huge advantage that other courses don’t yet offer. GraduateX’s CISSP counts towards your 35 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits. This training can be a great way to keep up with your ongoing professional education requirements.
Visual Experience: You’re going to get the best of what the web brings to the table with this item, as the visual design of the course is astounding. GraduateX does a great job in presenting information in a simple manner, but still using advanced design tools to give you exactly what you need to master the test.
2. CISSP ExamPractice Study Materials
Flexible Lessons: The on-demand CISSP Boot Camp Course is taught by Shon Harris and David Miller through interactive lessons intended for your busy schedule. You have the choice to finish the programs all together, or return to training lessons as many times as you like.
CPE Credits Included: When you complete the CISSP review course, you will also have completed 32 CPE credits that can go towards other requirements for your CISSP license. You will be given a course certification to demonstrate the completion of the CPE credits.
Free Demo: CISSP Exam Practice offers a free demo for you to try out the lessons. You should simply tap the “Course Demo” button on the CISSP course description page and you will have the permission to experiment with a few lessons.
Video Training: This course offers you an incredible opportunity to simulate future workplaces and play out genuine situations with its unrivaled full-motion video training. With such broad choices in this regard, you’ll be set up for test in a matter of time, particularly given the considerable nature of instruction that accompanies each course.GO TO CISSP EXAMPRACTICE
3. Master of Project Academy CISSP
Flexible Lessons: The on-demand CISSP Boot Camp Course is taught by Mohamed Atif a specialist and certified teacher with over 20 years of experience. Mohamed has a long list of certifications and great overall student reviews.
CPE Credits Included: When you complete the CISSP review course, you will also have completed 30 CPE credits that can go towards other requirements for your CISSP license. You will be given a course certification to demonstrate the completion of the CPE credits.
Free Demo: Master of Project Academy CISSP Exam Practice offers a free demo for you to try out the lessons. You should simply tap the “Course Demo” button on the CISSP course description page and you will have the permission to experiment with a few lessons.
Money-Back Guarantee: MPA offers full money-back guarantee for their course. They allow students 3 days demo to test the course and making sure that they are well pleased by it. If someone finds the course to be unsatisfactory and have not yet accessed more than 50% of the content they can request for a refund.GO TO MASTER OF PROJECT ACADEMY
4. Transcender CISSP
Student Support: Students enrolled in this eLearning course will have access to a live subject matter expert that can answer questions and help along the way to CISSP certification. Having an expert available is a fantastic feature, as it allows CISSP candidates to get helpful and precise answers to their questions.
Course Content: You can get more out of the Transcender eLearning course by consolidating it with their training exam program. Combining the 2 parts of this course gives you 23 hours of course instruction, 949 practice questions, and 1,040 flashcards to review. The practice exam program comes of an additional $169 and allows you to customize your experience through taking timed exams, selecting which objectives you’d like to be tested on, and testing yourself with flashcards.
Free Demo: They are so certain about their training exam program that they offer a free demo of it. Students will need to make a free account and allow pop-ups in their web program to get to the demo. The demo allows the students to get a smart thought of how Transcender’s CISSP practice exams work.
Flexibility: Having various examination choices with long term access makes the Transcender CISSP training an incredible and flexible choice for a wide range of students.GO TO TRANSCENDER CISSP
CISSP Certification Tips & TricksThe consistently changing digital universe of information technology is developing at a colossal pace. The reliance of governments, business and individuals on the IT framework has made it an alluring jackpot for criminals. The cost of cyber attacks, vandalism and hacking have fetched organizations billions. Most recent wanna-cry attack has already exposed several vulnerabilities. One of the reason for failed security measures that surrender in front of advance threats is the incompetency of information security professionals. IT security is normally considered a job of high tech professionals expert in coding, scripting but with no business acumen. This has resulted in efforts that were not aligned with business objectives and goals. Many certifications are available in market that accredit the expertise of information security professionals. The certifications help potential selection representatives and market as a whole to check the information security expertise of an expert. In the ocean of increasing certifications Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) rose as the best quality level because of its magnificent arrangement between specialized expertise and business learning. CISSP is the most all inclusive perceived accreditation in the data security showcase. Required by the world’s most security-consciuos associations, CISSP is the business driving certification that guarantees you have the profound specialized and administrative knowledge and experience to successfully design, build, and deal with the general security posture of an organization. Definition and purpose of CISSP is clearly elaborated by ISC2, the organization that conducts CISSP certification program. They state “The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks” Hence CISSP exam tests and verify the person’s knowledge and skills both in technical and managerial domains. In the following section I will elaborate various questions that arise in the mind of CISSP aspirants.
How Can I Pass The CISSP?If you have 5 years of information security experience in any two fields out of 8 domains of CISSP and you can pass the test. CISSP covers a wide array of topics and that makes it worthy. The 8 domains of CISSP are
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
What Is On The CISSP Test?A journey is successful if the goals are well defined and understood. Understanding CISSP test, what it is, how it test you and how tough it is can really set you on strong base for the gigantic task. The long 6 hours 250 multiple choice questions, test your knowledge, patience and persistence. It requires a lot of study, practice tests, practical experience and strong conceptual grasp on CISSP knowledge areas. The test consist of multiple choice questions with the following distribution percentage of questions.
|1. Security and Risk Management||16%|
|2. Asset Security||10%|
|3. Security Engineering||12%|
|4. Communication and Network Security||12%|
|5. Identity and Access Management||13%|
|6. Security Assessment and Testing||11%|
|7. Security Operations||16%|
|8. Software Development Security||10%|
How to prepare for the CISSP TestCISSP requires knowledge of all the 8 domains mentioned above. You will need the following four resources to prepare for the exam.
- Video lectures
- CISSP boot camp or CISSP trainings
- Practice tests
- Video Lectures
3. CISSP boot campsCISSP market demand has made it an appealing certification which is look for by enormous number of IT security experts. A ton of organizations offer on web and on location CISSP trainings. These CISSP classes give a quick head start for learners and aides in understanding the scope and knowledge areas of CISSP. You can see our comparison at the top of this page for the best CISP training camps accessible.
4. Practice Tests for CISSP TrainingSuccessful CISSP test attempt depends on big practice sessions. Practice questions must be utilized subject wise and in blend form to consolidate information security ideas. One explanation behind CISSP difficulty level to be high is that no training questions approach actual question asked in exam. Therefore practice questions from multiple source must be used to diversify the test experience. Some of the resources used by me are
- Sybex Test Bank: This comes along with the book and adds significantly to the value. There are 20 questions for each chapter along with (4) 250 questions full exams.
- MCGraw Hill practice exams. These CISSP practice questions and audio lectures were developed by Shon Harris and the Logical Security development team. We worked hard to develop a comprehensive set of questions and lecture files that will better prepare you for the CISSP.
Ongoing CISSP certificationThe CISSP credential is valid for three years; most holders renew by submitting Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits. There is also a yearly membership fee of $85 required to maintain certification
CISSP SalariesA survey reports that the highest concentration of CISSPs are located in DC, NYC and Atlanta Georgia. The city with the highest average salary was NYC, coming in at $119,840/yr.
CISSP Certification ConcentrationsHolders of CISSP certifications can earn additional certifications in areas of specialty. There are three possibilities:
- Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP). The architect plays a vital role within the information security department with responsibilities that functionally fit between the C-suite and upper managerial level and the implementation of the security program.
- Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (CISSP-ISSEP), an advanced information security certification issued by (ISC)2 that focuses on the engineering aspects of information security. ISSEP is the guide for incorporating security into projects, applications, business processes, and all information systems.
- Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP), an advanced information security certification issued by (ISC)2 that focuses on the management aspects of information security. An ISSMP establishes, presents, and governs information security programs demonstrating management and leadership skills
- What security flaw conveys information by writing data to a common storage area where another process can read it ?
- Covert timing channel
- Buffer overflow
- Covert storage channel
- Maintenance hook
- A user’s privacy
- The public’s freedom
- Intellectual property
- A company’s right to audit
- Jean is an internal auditor who consistently uses the audit logs of various network systems to product reports. In an email to the VP of IT, she stresses how important it is that proper protection controls are put in place to protect the audit logs. Of the justification listed below, which is the weakest.
- Unprotected audit logs can be easily altered by an intruder after committing a crime.
- Unapproved changes to audit logs hurt the consistency and efficiency of automating reporting.
- Audit logs often contain sensitive information and must be protected.
- In the event of an investigation, an unprotected audit log may be deemed inadmissible in court.
- What is the first step in developing a DRP(Disaster Recovery Plan)
- Identify all critical systems and functions of the company
- Decide if the company needs to perform a walk-through, parallel or simulation test.
- Perform a BIA(Business Impact Analysis)
- Interview a representative from each Department
Top 3 Best CISSP Study Materials
|CISSP Course||CISSP ExamPractice||Transcender||SimpliLearn|
|Video Lessons||35+ Hours||23 Hours||32 Hours|
|Guarantee||None||On Practice Exam Software Only||3 Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Online Access||6 Months||12 Months||180 Days|