https://crushtheinfosecexams.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/best_python_course_feature.jpg 1000 1000 James Edge https://crushtheinfosecexams.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Crush-Logo-2.png James Edge2020-10-01 00:00:012021-03-29 22:59:35Best Python Training Courses Compared
Top 3 Best Python Training Courses OnlinePython is now becoming a programming language of choice for many developers. According to a 2018 study by Stack Overflow, Python at 25.1% is the most wanted language by developers as compared to others like Java which ranks second at 19.0%. The other notable thing, according to indeed.com, is that the average annual salary of a Python developer in the US is $121,224. This demonstrates why it’s the most in-demand programming language at the moment. Now that you have made up your mind to learn how to code and design programs using Python, then you are on the right track. The next thing would be for you to consider the best Python training course provider who will help you to become a certified Python developer. In this article, we are going to look at the top three training courses while considering a number of perspectives such as cost, duration, and delivery method among others. Is it Simplilearn, Coursera or EdX? Let me take you through them step by step and help you make a decision on the right one for you.
TOP 3 BEST PYTHON TRAINING COURSES ONLINE
What Are the Prerequisites for Python training Courses?For any of the three training providers, there are no prerequisites for this particular course. It is generally designed for beginners who have no experience with Python. So if you are completely new to programming, you need not worry. The training takes you right from the very basic to the advanced principles of Python programming. And you must be agreeing with me that this is the best part of it.
What Does Each Python Training Course Include?
Coursera Python Training OnlineCoursera Python Training: The “Python for Everybody Specialization” is made up of 5 courses that take you about 8 months with 2-4 hours of study each week. In, this case, you can opt to take any of the 5 courses alone. But since each level builds on the previous one, it would be advisable to take all the courses. However, you can get some credits for courses 1 & 2 if you have a verified certification for “Programming for Everybody”, a course on which this specialization is built upon. When that is the case, you would be allowed to skip the two sections. The courses covered are:
- Programming for Everybody
- Python Data Structures
- Using Python to Access Web Data
- Using Databases with Python
- Capstone: Retrieving, Processing and Visualizing Data with Python
EdX Python Training OnlineEdX Python Training Online: The “Introduction in Computing” Course consists of 4 courses that take you about 5 months to complete if you study for 9-10 hours in a week. The courses that you will be required to cover are:
- Computing in Python I: Fundamentals and Procedural Programming
- Computing in Python II: Control Structures
- Computing in Python III: Data Structures
- Computing in Python IV: Objects and Algorithms
Simplilearn Python TrainingSimplilearn Python Training: It consists of 3 courses that will take you up to about 20 hours in total. The course covers Python Django, a web programming framework built using Python. These are the courses that you will cover:
- Python Programming for Beginners
- Learning Python Django from Scratch
- Python Game Development
- Python Decorators
- Manage the Password, and
- Patient Management application
How Long Does It Take to Get Your Python Certification?
- Simplilearn: The courses are broken down into videos that range from under a minute to almost 3 hours long. You will take around 20 hours to complete the whole course
- Coursera: You will need up to 8 months to complete the course
- EdX: Each of the 4 courses takes around 5 weeks, making it 20 weeks or 5 months in total.
How Much Do Python Training Courses Cost?
- Simplilearn Python Prep: You are required to pay $499 upfront before commencing your training. Once you pay, the course will be accessible for 365 days.
- Coursera Python Training: You get a free 7- day trial after which you would be required to pay a monthly subscription fee of $49 until you complete your course. The 7-day free trial gives you an opportunity to try and see if the course is the perfect fit for you. If you don’t like it, you can always cancel it before the 7-day period elapses so that you are not billed. Coursera also allows you to apply for financial aid should you require it. Once you apply, your application takes 15 days to be reviewed.
- EdX Python Course: You can opt to make a one-off payment of $356.40 or $99 separately for each course. If you want to learn first then pay later, then EdX gives you that option. The courses can be accessed for free but you must pay the indicated fee a few weeks after starting the course if you require verified certificates. EdX also gives a discount of 90% to those who need verified certificates but are unable to pay the amount in full.
Python Training Language of InstructionIt’s also important that you know the languages that each of the training courses can be accessed in.
- Simplilearn: The courses are only accessible in English
- Coursera: Courses 1& 2 are available in English, Chinese and German, while courses 3-5 are only accessible in English.
- EdX: You can access the courses only in English
When Do You Get Your Python Programming Certification?
- Simplilearn: You will be able to get your certification once you meet the laid down criteria. One of them is that you must have completed at least 85% of your coursework as well as the 3 projects successfully. Once you meet the qualifications, your certificate would be generated automatically in LMS (Learning Management System) section.
- Coursera: You are required to complete your coursework and projects successfully within 180 days of enrolling. Once all this is done, your electronic certificate would be availed to your own Accomplishment Page. This way, you can download it if you wish.
- EdX: Once you have met the required course work requirements, you can obtain your certification. Your unverified certification can be obtained for free. Verified certifications are only available once you pay, and this has to be before the expiry of your course.
Here is a table summary of some of the issues we have discussed above:
NO. OF COURSES
|Coursera||5||8 Mnths||$49/month||None||Michigan University|
|EdX||4||5 Mnths||$49/month||None||Georgia Institute of Technology|